ISTO Contributors build our community and evidence-based. They share their program tools & evidence and help ISTO build the Surf Therapy community. Contributors can access the Shared ISTO Contributor Kit and also get invited to present their work at the annual ISTO conference.
- Collect data or conduct research (if you are not currently collecting data, feel free to use either of our 2 options for a quick survey to get started – see Research)
- Are legally registered organizations in their country
- Hold local insurance for their country
- Are financially transparent & produce annual audits/certificates of financial good-standing recognized by their countries Tax body.
- Are prepared to share their program tools with fellow practitioners
- Produce annual impact reports detailing their work
If you’d like to contribute to ISTO:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your:
- Registration document
- Insurance document
- Impact report/research paper
- Curriculum / research tools
- We’ll onboard you to the ISTO contributor community!